The Twelve Oaks addiction treatment program is patterned after the 12 steps of Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) and Narcotics Anonymous (NA). Within this pattern of treatment, an individualized treatment plan is designed based on the specific needs of each patient.
Our program has been developed by leading experts in the field of chemical dependency and incorporates a multi-disciplinary approach based on the best practices to accomplish the following key objectives –
1. Identify the need for chemical dependency treatment using:
- Comprehensive diagnostic evaluation
- Developmental history
- Psychological testing
- History and physical examination
- Social history
- A meeting at the end of the evaluation period reviews finding and recommends a treatment approach, if needed.
2. Provide comprehensive treatment and recovery services.
3. Treat the specific and unique needs of each patient.
4. Provide each patient with the opportunity to develop a proper foundation in recovery through a combination of:
- Group Therapy
- Experiential Group Therapy
- Relapse Prevention Group Therapy
- Individual Therapy sessions with the counselor
- Psycho-educational lectures
5. Discharge planning following drug treatment that will prepare the patient for re-entry to society as a sober person by addressing questions and concerns regarding what will happen when they return home. In addition to relapse prevention issues, they learn how to deal with friends, social situations and triggers during treatment, along with strategies to assist in dealing with those situations.