Intensive Outpatient (IOP) Treatment for Substance Abuse
Twelve Oaks’s IOP rehabilitation treatment programs for substance abuse are designed to provide clients with the rehabilitation treatment, education and support needed to overcome an addiction to drugs or alcohol, while also allowing them to continue to participate fully in their lives. The Intensive Outpatient (IOP) program is 8 weeks and the meetings occur on Monday through Friday from 9am-2:30pm. The normal individualized IOP program is 3 days a week. In addition, the IOP gives process groups and a BB study.
Twelve Oak’s Outpatient Rehabilitation Treatment is Ideal for Clients Who:
- Are in the early stages of their addiction
- Do not require inpatient treatment or are transitioning from a residential treatment program
- Have employment, family or school commitments
- Have stabilized in their substance addiction recovery practices and are seeking ongoing continuing care
Drug and Alcohol Treatment
The average length of stay at Twelve Oaks’ residential treatment center is 20-22 days. The Intensive Outpatient (IOP) program is 8 weeks and the meetings occur on Monday through Friday from 9am-230pm. The normal individualized IOP program is 3 days a week. In addition, the IOP gives process groups and a Big Book study.
Determining the ideal length of stay involves an analysis of a number of personal factors, including (but not limited to) the nature and severity of the issues you are struggling with and the presence of any co-occurring disorders.
Our professionals will take all of these issues into consideration as we work with you to create the personalized program that will put you in the best position to pursue long-term recovery.
Twelve Oak’s IOP Rehab Includes:
- Master’s and Licensed Counselors
- Individualized Treatment Planning
- Group Therapy
- Education/Awareness Classes
- Referral to Self-Help Support Groups (AA/NA)
- Lifelong Continuing Care (including weekly alumni groups, ongoing alumni activities such as guest speakers and quarterly events, and access to our Alumni Coordinator for support and referrals)
For help now please call 877.762.3758