Does Tricare Cover Drug Rehab at Twelve Oaks Recovery Center?
As the healthcare program for members of the U.S. military and their dependent family members, Tricare covers a wide range of health-related treatment services, including many types of care that are associated with drug rehab. For individuals who have a substance use disorder (which is the clinical term for addiction) and who meet certain other requirements, Tricare covers a broad range of addiction treatment services.
As a proud member of the Navarre, Florida, community and a proud supporter of the military community across Florida and throughout the nation, Twelve Oaks is honored to serve military members and their families. In addition to providing specialized programming that has been designed specifically for military members and military family members, we are dedicated to working closely with you to ensure that you receive all the Tricare benefits to which you are entitled.
What Types of Drug Rehab Does Tricare Cover at Twelve Oaks?
The following are among the drug addiction treatment services that may be covered by your Tricare policy:
- Emergency inpatient services: Medical or psychiatric issues related to a substance use disorder that require emergency inpatient care may be covered by Tricare.
- Detoxification: Also referred to as detox, this is the safe and supportive medically monitored process through which individuals can rid their bodies of substances of abuse.
- Medication assisted treatment: Individuals who have been struggling with opioid use disorder may receive Tricare funding to participate in treatment that incorporates certain medications along with therapy.
- Mental health therapeutic services: Tricare covers a variety of therapeutic services for individuals who have been struggling with substance use disorders and certain co-occurring mental health disorders. Examples of the mental health therapeutic services that may be covered by your Tricare policy include but are not limited to psychotherapy, psychological assessments, and certain experiential or ancillary services that are part of an inpatient, residential, or partial hospitalization drug rehab program.
- Residential treatment facility care: Individuals who have received a substance use diagnosis and whose symptoms are severe enough to warrant 24-hour care may be eligible for drug rehab services at the residential level through Tricare.
- Partial hospitalization: Partial hospitalization programs, or PHP, typically provide intensive therapy during the day, with participants returning home or to a supportive residential environment at the end of each treatment day. Tricare will approve coverage for PHP participation for individuals who meet certain conditions.
How Much of the Cost of Drug Rehab at Twelve Oaks is Covered by Tricare?
As is the case with virtually all forms of insurance, Tricare coverage does contain limits on the type and duration of drug rehab services that will be fully funded. Depending upon your specific situation, these limits may involve what forms of drug rehab treatment you may receive and the amount of time that you may remain in treatment. In some cases, Tricare may cover all expenses related to treatment for substance abuse or addiction, while in other cases the individual who is receiving care may be responsible for paying for part of his or her care.
To confirm what services Tricare will cover for you or a family member at Twelve Oaks Recovery Center, please feel free to contact us at your convenience. The friendly and knowledgeable member of our team who takes your call will collect certain basic information from you and will then be able to help you determine the type, scope, and duration of addiction treatment services that Tricare will cover for you or your family member.
What Can I Do if Tricare Doesn’t Cover All of My Drug Rehab Needs?
Twelve Oaks Recovery Center in Navarre, Florida is dedicated to helping individuals who have been struggling with substance abuse and chemical dependency to get the care that they need in order to achieve long-term recovery and experience improved quality of life. In addition to providing superior clinical and therapeutic care, this commitment also involves working closely with all individuals and families in order to address the financial aspects of drug rehab.
As noted in the previous section, your Tricare coverage may or may not pay for all of the services that will best prepare you or your family members to experience long-term success. In some cases, you may need to secure alternative funding in order to receive certain services. The first step in determining what, if any, costs you will be responsible for is to confirm exactly what treatment services Tricare will and will not authorize. Once we understand that, we can work with you and your family to develop a plan for funding the parts of your treatment that Tricare does not cover.
We are aware that financial concerns prevent many people from seeking treatment, but we also know that many people who contact Twelve Oaks are pleasantly surprised by our ability to guide them through the financial aspects of treatment and help them get the care that they need.
How Can I Confirm My Tricare Benefits for Twelve Oaks?
To confirm your Tricare benefits, get accurate information about the type, level, and amount of drug treatment that your policy will pay for, and/or to get answers to any additional questions that you may have, simply call us at your convenience.
Have your Tricare information with you when you call, and the advisor with whom you speak will be able to get you the information that you need in order to make the best treatment decisions for yourself or your family member.