Twelve Oaks Recovery Center is an exclusive residential treatment center located on five beautiful acres of the Navarre Sound off the Emerald Coast of Florida.
More About Us
Our primary treatment modalities, as well as adjunctive therapies like recreational therapy, beach activities, and ropes course, allow us to provide comprehensive care for adult men and women struggling with substance abuse and chemical dependency. Many of our patients come to us with secondary diagnoses in addition to their primary substance use disorders, so we also offer care to those who struggle with both substance abuse and co-occurring anxiety disorders, depressive disorders, bipolar disorder, and posttraumatic stress disorder, to name a few.
We are proud to offer specialized tracks of treatment for those who have needs that require unique care. Our Resilience program is designed for those who struggle with chronic pain. These tracks include treatment for addictions to drugs and/or alcohol and features specific groups relevant to patients’ needs.
Twelve Oaks has a caring staff of mental health counselors and social workers as well as nurses, a recreational therapist, and our ASAM-certified medical director, all of whom are involved in providing treatment. Our staff is dedicated to walking alongside patients and helping them by providing specialized, individualized care that fosters long-term recovery. In addition to our standard programming, we provide support groups through our alumni and members of outside 12-step groups.
- Alcoholism, drug addiction, and chemical dependency are treatable diseases with complex physical, behavioral, psychological, social, and spiritual components.
- Successful treatment requires many changes and a collaborative and nurturing environment in which all patients are treated with dignity and respect.
- Addiction impacts the entire family, and the presence and support of family members significantly enhances the recovery process.
Treatment Levels of Care
Our treatments are multifaceted and include supportive confrontation, sharing of feelings, a reality orientation, and medical management, and allows us to effectively care for patients with our belief system woven into the beneficial care we provide.
- Medically-monitored detoxification
- Residential inpatient treatment program
- Partial hospitalization program (PHP)
- Intensive outpatient program (IOP)
Understanding that recovery is a life-long process, we also begin the discharge planning process on the seventh day of treatment so that our patients graduate from our program with a solid plan for successful continued recovery.
At all levels of care, Twelve Oaks emphasizes the potential for our patients to live free from the influence of substances in their lives. Our patients will find healing in a safe and respectful environment with staff who are invested in their growth towards recovery.