Located on five beautiful acres on the Navarre Sound off the Emerald Coast of Florida, Twelve Oaks Recovery Center provides inpatient residential and outpatient treatment for adults who are struggling with addiction and certain mental health concerns.
More About Us
At Twelve Oaks Recovery Center, our primary treatment modalities and adjunctive therapies like recreational therapy, beach activities, and a ropes course allow us to provide comprehensive care for adults who are suffering from an addiction or a mental health disorder.
We are proud to offer specialized treatment tracks for those who require unique care, including a track for those who are struggling with chronic pain and groups that address topics relevant to each person’s specific needs.
The caring staff at our center in Navarre, Florida, includes master’s-level mental health counselors, social workers, nurses, a recreational therapist, and a medical director who is ASAM-certified.
Our staff is dedicated to walking alongside clients throughout their time at Twelve Oaks, providing them with individualized care that fosters long-term recovery. In addition to our standard programming, we also provide addiction and mental health support groups through our alumni and members of outside organizations.
- Substance use and mental health disorders are treatable diseases that have complex physical, behavioral, psychological, social, and spiritual components.
- Successful addiction or mental health treatment requires many changes and a collaborative and nurturing environment in which all clients are treated with dignity and respect.
- Addiction and mental health disorders impact the entire family, and the presence and support of family members significantly enhances the recovery process.
Treatment Levels of Care
The programming at Twelve Oaks Recovery Center is multifaceted and integrates elements of supportive confrontation, sharing of feelings, a reality orientation, and medical management. This allows us to effectively care for clients with our belief system woven into the care we provide.
We offer multiple levels of care at our center in Navarre, Florida, including:
- Medically monitored detoxification
- Residential inpatient treatment program
- Partial hospitalization program (PHP)
- Intensive outpatient program (IOP)
Understanding that recovery is a lifelong process, we also begin the discharge planning process about a week after each person starts treatment, ensuring that everyone leaves our center with a solid plan for continued success.
At all levels of care, Twelve Oaks Recovery Center emphasizes the potential for each person to live their best life. The people who turn to us for care find healing in a safe and respectful environment with staff members who are invested in their recovery.