All of our staff members are highly qualified professionals in the field of addiction and alcoholism, and are skilled in a variety of treatment modalities. They are nurturing individuals chosen for sensitivity and insight. These caring people, many of whom have been through recovery themselves, support and work together in the therapeutic environment toward a common goal: to help those suffering from the diseases of addiction and alcoholism. This is a setting in which clients receive the tools they need to begin a successful recovery process.
As a result of the quality of the services provided at Twelve Oaks and the expertise of its clinical staff, we partner with Troy University and the University of West Florida intern programs.
Meet the exemplary staff of Twelve Oaks Recovery Center who are dedicated to helping you or your loved one overcome addiction:
- Joe Holland - Chief Financial Officer
- Mark Stavros , MD - Medical Director
- Rhonda McPherson, ARNP FNP-C - Lead Nurse Practitioner
- Tiffany White, MS - Clinical Director
- Jessica Parrott - Director of Human Resources
- Kim Warren - Manager of Client Care
- Crawford Winstead - Director of Admissions
- Sarah Thomas, CDM, CFPP - Director of Support Services
- Arrietta Schlott - Manager of Facility Operations
- Yvonne Mallard - Director of Nursing