All of our staff members are highly qualified professionals in the field of addiction and alcoholism, and are skilled in a variety of treatment modalities. They are nurturing individuals chosen for sensitivity and insight.
These caring people, many of whom have been through recovery themselves, support and work together in the therapeutic environment toward a common goal: to help those suffering from the diseases of addiction and alcoholism. This is a setting in which clients receive the tools they need to begin a successful recovery process.
As a result of the quality of the services provided at Twelve Oaks and the expertise of its clinical staff, we partner with Troy University and the University of West Florida intern programs.
Meet the exemplary staff of Twelve Oaks Recovery Center who are dedicated to helping you or your loved one overcome addiction:
- Joe Holland - Chief Executive Officer
- Jenny Nelson - Chief Financial Officer
- Timothy A. Gooden, M.D., FASAM, DABAM - Medical Director
- Dixie Eppolito, LMHC - Director of Clinical Services
- Tommy Morris - Director of Business Development
- Crawford Winstead - Director of Admissions & Utilization Management
- Brenda Maynard - Director of Human Resources
- Robin King, MS - Director of Recreational Therapy
- Arrietta Schlott - Director of Maintenance
- Janice Moras, RN - Director of Nursing
- John C. Hayes, M.D. - Psychiatrist